Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Just 'Flip-ped'!

I just came home from the launch of Flip Video MinoHD pocket camcorder earlier at the Cinema 6 of SM Megamall in Mandaluyong.


With the tagline "the fast way to shoot and share HD video," Flip highlights its 'carry anywhere' concept of HD video recording in a sleek and slim design that fits right in one hand; and also your pocket.

But the best thing about this night is the Flip Video Mino HD camcorder that I won! Yes! And because of that, I'm starting my very first, dedicated videoblog! Woot! I've been wanting to start this one amidst a myriad of my other blogs but I believe each one will have its own time.

When I won this Flip camcorder, I believe THIS is that time.

So before the day is over, I made sure this blog is up with this first post. Of course, with the video!

Enjoy! (more details on the specs of the Flip Mino HD in the coming days) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment